Friday 3 June 2011

The Burning House

I stumbled across this fab blog The Burning House and decided to submit an entry... If your house was burning, what would you take with you? It's a conflict between what's practical, valuable and sentimental. What you would take reflects your interests, background and priorities. Think of it as an interview condensed into one question...


I'm assuming my Daughter, her bunny & fish go without saying (also would probably take days to try and coordinate a photograph with them included). My iPhone was used to take the picture, but that would definitely make the "save list"... So in the short amount of time I had to rummage round and collect things this is what I came up with...


List
  • My external Hard drive containing all my music & photos (very important)
  • 2 pairs of sunglasses, 1 Rayban & 1 Gucci... I'm not taking makeup so may wish to disguise somewhat especially as I'm guessing I will have been crying a little if my house burnt down!
  • Chanel purse with cards/cash etc inside
  • iPod Nano
  • SLR camera
  • Car keys
  • Laptop
  • Passport
  • Russian Dolls... bit random but god damn it my house is burning down...
  • My beloved Ukulele
  • 2 ornaments I picked up in Thailand, 3 wise monkeys (see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil) and a little Buddha.
  • My geek glasses (so I can see)
  • Cartier watch
  • Diamond cross 
  • Gold Pandora bracelet
  • Turquoise beaded charm bracelet
  • Panasonic Lumix camera
  • Mulberry Bayswater bag
  • LV holdall (I'll need somthing to put it all in)
  • And already snuck into the holdall is my nearly finished cross stitch which has been a long but rewarding work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...