Tuesday 7 June 2011

I got Love for Massimo

I had the absolute pleasure of visiting Massimo last weekend. Located in London's luxury Corinthia Hotel it was love at first bite at this new specialty fish restaurant and oyster bar. Although unfortunately it was somewhat of a fleeting visit I was lucky enough to meet the extremely charismatic and talented Chef Patron Massimo Riccioli. He shared a quick drink with us before sending out some fantastic delights from the oyster bar. If it weren't for my rather clingy dress I would have taken him up on his offer of dinner as the food looked fabulous! As always I was also eyeing up the interior design, a beautifully fused mix of traditional English grandeur softened with classic Italian style by the distinguished hands of David Collins. I am eagerly anticipating my next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...