Monday 25 July 2011

Holidays... Sala Samui

I've been neglecting my blog a bit, sorry... I get a bit crazy in summer time with Holidays and just being out and about in general. I am definitely solar powered, so if the Sun is shining you'll generally find me outside. But anyway back to blogging I thought do a little homage to one of my favorite holiday destinations of all time, and specifically one of my favorite hotels Sala Samui in Koh Samui, Thailand. I stayed their for 2 weeks over new year in 2006-2007 and it was so beautiful. Our private pool and open bathroom was just LUSH. I love the Thai people, they are so calm and humble. I've never felt so peaceful and relaxed as when I was in Thailand... daily massages probably had something to do with it... take a look...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...