Sunday 13 November 2011

Recent antics in a nutshell...

So to get up to date on what's been keeping me away from the blogging world...
Little trip to Spain with Bella, caught up with friends & family... recovered from Ibiza...
Stayed in a gorgeous villa (which had a grand piano... so I was able to drive everyone crazy playing about on that) ate good food, drank plenty of sangria & generally had fun in the sun with my little lady.
Few cheeky girly nights out...
Halloween... obviously always a favorite time of year for me... Brilliant fun with my little witch at Tulleys Farm...
Then we stepped up the freaky fun for a scandalous night out at Supper Club courtesy of Swankys...
Then there was Fireworks night... Fab display at Battersea Park LDN this year... (that's us playing with Sparklers) WOW!
I've been painting again... although not got pics to post of my current works in progress... Also had a couple of shoots... Spent a lot of time catching up with friends, going to the gym... Working through a long to-do list of jobs around the house & garden... and that pretty much brings me up to date! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...