Lost my IBIZA virginity! Yep I finally made it out there for a few days of crazy clubbing on the white Isle… V cool Trip! I’ll be back!
I can’t remember what they were… eek (so probably not)
3. What countries did you visit?
Italy, Switzerland, Spain, and the good Ol’ US & A
More time!! (wishful thinking)… perhaps more time with the people I love!
5. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
As always 18th March, Bella’s 3rd Birthday, my little lady is growing up fast. The 29th June… My birthday… was a good one this year!! And 2nd December, Bella‘s first Christmas Nativity play, definite proud mumma moment!
Learning to play the Ukulele… I do need to learn more songs though! But I love it when I get time to practise, really chills me out! I also went to the dentist for the first time in about 6 years, that was quite an achievement!
7. What was your biggest failure?
I am still yet to overcome my fear of snakes!
8. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No thank god
9. What celebrities have you met or do you wish you could have met in 2011?
I’m quite unobservant and don’t tend to notice “famous” people unless they’re pointed out to me! But I was at a party earlier in the year and Prince Harry was supposedly there somewhere along with a few English sportsmen. I guess slightly less regal… Peter Andre lives near by and has opened a coffee shop in my local town so I see him quite a bit.
10. Whose behaviour has merited celebration?
My lovely friends who have made me giggle till my belly hurts and tears run down my face, you know who you are and I love you all so much!
11. Whose behaviour made you appalled or depressed?
No-one really. There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did, who wont any more and who always will. Karma will sort out the rest.
12. Where did most of your money go?
Sex, Drugs, and Rock’n’Roll… lol… More like Shoes, Food & Holidays
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
All the wonderful holidays I’ve had with my gorgeous girlfriends this year, Marbella, Vegas & Ibiza… Amazing memories!
Hmmm there’s a few but I’m gonna go with Rihanna - We Found Love
15. Which friend has really made you smile this year?
All of them! That’s why they’re my friends!
16. Answer these for 2011:
a) Happier or Sadder? Happier!
b) Thinner or Fatter? Probably fatter eeek it’s my winter insulation
c) Richer or Poorer? Pretty much the same financially but Richer in the things money can’t buy!
17. This year what do you think is your best physical feature?
Oh god… cringe… no comment!
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Practising playing the Piano I bought one last year eBay but sadly it’s still sitting in the garage at my old house… can’t quite fit it in anywhere in the new pad
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Putting myself out for other people who wouldn’t do the same for me!
20. How will you be spending New Year?
Living it up in London
21. Did you fall in love in 2007
I think so ;)
22. What was your favourite TV program?
It’s a toss up between Dexter & True Blood
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don’t hate anyone.
24. What was the best book you read?.
I haven’t had time to read a whole book this year… how bad is that!
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
My ukulele playing skills haha!
26. What did you want and get in 2011?
To be happy!
27. What did you want and not get?
An Acadamy Award!
28. What was your favourite film of this year?
Ooooh tough one… Twilight Breaking Dawn springs to mind! Perhaps more because I remember when and with who I watched it. But I also loved 127 Hours and Limitless.
29. In 2011 If you could have been any celebrity, who would it be?
The Queen… for a day perhaps!
30. What did you do on your birthday?
I was in Spain with my girlfriends sipping strawberry daiquiris in the sunshine!
If I could freeze time right now that would be pretty good!
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
A monopoly style Bank Error in my favour... Collect £1,000,000 and advance to go...
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
Dolled up or dressed down, but always Fabulous!
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Hmm I can’t decide between male models Tyson Ballou & Clint Mauro… but I fall for people in real life over celebrities!
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Don’t talk to me about Politics…
37. Who did you miss?
All my gorgeous friends from across the pond! Love you and Miss you x
38. Who was the best new person you met?
He know’s who he is ;)
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011?
The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to Love and be loved in return!
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
“You want the moves like Jagger, I've got the moves like Jagger, I've got the mooooooves... like Jagger” hahaha!
***HAPPY NEW YEAR***